The SWG Head Office/ Secretariat is organizing the regular 24th SWG Assembly meeting in the period from 14th – 17th of September 2012 in Vodice, Croatia.
The following topics for discussion are foreseen:
- Discussion of the final draft of project fiche for implementation of the Area Based Development in the Western Balkans – document to be submitted by the SWG Secretariat to the European Commission;
- Realized activities in the period May – September 2012;
- Ongoing and upcoming SWG activities for the year 2012 based on the Operational Plan;
- Discussion and decisions in accordance with the SWG Statute and Operational Manual;
- Cooperation with other international organizations and institutions;
- Planning of the project activities for the SWG FAO Project: ”Streamlining of agriculture and rural development policies of SEE countries for EU accession”