The 28th SWG Assembly Session will be held in the period from 4th to 8th December 2013 in Gmunden, Austria and will start with a field trip on success stories from rural development in Almtal
The following are the main topics that will be discussed among the SWG delegates during the next two days of the meeting:
- Realized activities in the period January– December 2013;
- Presentation and decision on the SWG Annual Financial Report for the period October 1st 2012 – September 30th, 2013;
- Discussions and decisions on the SWG Operational Plan for 2014;
- Discussion and decisions in accordance with the SWG Operational Structures;
- Cooperation with other international organizations and institutions.