The activities related to preparations for implementation of the Area Based Development Approach (ABDA) in the Western Balkan countries within the SWG and EC supported project are continuing after completion of the set of capacity building measures for regional cooperation within the ABD framework.
The 4th meetings with the Stakeholders’ Groups from the four selected pilot cross border regions are under preparations and will be held according to the following schedule:
- 28th of May in Carev Dvor, Resen, Macedonia – “Prespa” SH group;
- 30th of May in Kukes, Albania – “Sharra” SH group;
- 4th of June in Plevlja, Montenegro – “Drina-Tara” SH group , and
- 6th of June in Ilok, Croatia – “Drina-Sava” SH group
The following are the objectives defined for this session:
– In the case of the Stakeholders’ Groups from “Prespa” and “Sharra” CB regions, the objective is to discuss the actions for each specific objective, outlined in the Baseline Study, the key points of the proposed Operational Protocol of the Stakeholder group as well as the future steps which should be taken for implementation of the ABD process.
– In the case of the Stakeholders’ Groups from “Drina-Sava” and “Drina-Tara” CB regions, the objective is to discuss and agree on the identified priority projects; the actions for the specific objectives, the vision and other important topics for finalization of the Strategic Framework and the key points of the operational functioning of the SHG-s as well as the future steps which should be taken for implementation of the ABD process.