The SWG will participate at the EastAgri Annual Meeting 2010. The sixth EastAgri Annual Meeting (AM) will take place on 13 – 14 October 2010 at the Sait Halim Pasa Mansion in Istanbul. EastAgri annual meetings are unique occasions for institutions working in transition countries to find forward-looking options to foster agricultural investment in the region, individually and in partnership with other EastAgri members.
The 2010 EastAgri annual meeting will focus on the following topics:
- Investment funds in agriculture. Recent experiences and future potential in the EastAgri region
- From farm to fork: exploring investment opportunities in Turkey’s agriculture
- Can agricultural investment co-exist with climate change policies?
- Investing across borders: the way forward for agricultural and rural development in the Western Balkans?
- Farm mechanization: A new challenge for agriculture in low