The aim of the regional event “Fair of Home-made Products, Rudo 2017” is promotion and preservation of traditional products from the cross-border region of “Drina-Tara” and other SWG ABD regions and support for improvement of the economic activities in the Municipality of Rudo. For the third time this regional event will gather entrepreneurs, public institutions, local authorities and NGOs from Rudo, as well as other participants from the cross-border region of “Drina-Tara” and development of better cross-border cooperation and exchange of experiences among entrepreneurs.
This regional event will contribute to the establishment of links between entrepreneurs, enhancing the dialogue to better promote local products and improve touristic offer of the Municipality of Rudo and the cross-border region of ”Drina-Tara”.
Main activities within the scope of the event:
- Presentation and sale of traditional home made products from the cross-border region of “Drina-Tara” and other SWG ABD regions;
- Selection of best homemade cake with degustation;
- Thematic lectures for raspberry producers and youth;
- Recycling competition for scholars (Transform waste into art –disseminate your message and contribute to protection of the environment);
- Competition of non-affirmed rock bands.
This regional event is supported within the EU funded project: ”Fostering regional cooperation and balanced territorial development of Western Balkan countries in the process towards EU integration” implemented by SWG.