The Second Regional Networking Workshop for the FAO SWG Project:”Streamlining of agriculture and rural development policies of SEE countries for EU accession” will be jointly organized by the SWG and the FAO and will be held in the period from the 22nd to the 24th of May 2013 in Bar, Montenegro.
The following main topics will be discussed:
- Update on project progress;
- Presentation of the portal on the SWG website;
- Presentation of agricultural and RD policy documents based on the results of the Local Research Teams and the work of the international experts;
- Presentation of the Agricultural Policy Measures Tool as the basis for the forthcoming budgetary transfers analysis;
- Presentation on models of cooperation between academia and policy makers (AgriPolicy network or case studies from EU-member states) and results of national discussions from the 1st round of National Networking WS on the preferred models;
Working group discussions is also planned on the following topics:
- Relevance of Gap analysis and recommendations for elaborating of comparative studies and papers;
- Finalization of the agricultural statistics data set; and
- Systematization and qualification of the budgetary transfers for agriculture and rural development for particular countries.