Third National Networking Workshops for the FAO-SWG Project:”Streamlining of agriculture and rural development policies of SEE countries for EU accession” were held in the period from 9th – 29th of April 2014 across the South Eastern European countries: Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo*, Macedonia, Albania and Montenegro.
The following topics were discussed on each National Workshop:
– Agriculture and rural development – state of art of the country (Situation and trend analysis, comparison with the EU and within the region, gap analysis);
– Presentation of the policy frame and budgetary transfers (APM results: situation and trends, comparison with the EU (quantitative and qualitative) and gap analysis);
– Discussion and agreement about the country specific recommendations for streamlining of agriculture and rural development policies;
– Progress related to enhancement of cooperation between academia and policy makers.
Please follow the links bellow to see the outcomes from each of the WS-s:
* Kosovo* “This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.”