The 5th Stakeholder Group meeting of cross-border region of “Pcinja- Krajishte” aimed at continuation of the preparatory process for the implementation of the Area Based Development Approach.
The following topics were discussed during the meeting:
- Formal acceptance of the Baseline study and strategic framework for economic development of the cross-border region “Pcinja -Krajishte” and of the logo of the region;
- Outcomes and experiences from the People-to-People action organized in the region;
- Organizational structure of the Stakeholder Groups in the other cross-border regions implementing the ABD Approach and its application in the cross-border region of “Pcinja-Krajishte”;
- On-going and future calls for applications in the cross-border region of “Pcinja-Krajishte” (IPA CBC, bilateral, national);
- Future activities and preparation of the action plan.
During the meeting, decision was made to continue with the activities for consolidation of the Stakeholder Group, establishment of its structures and development of rules and procedures.
The activity is implemented within the EU funded project: “Fostering regional cooperation and balanced territorial development of Western Balkan countries in the process towards EU integration – Support to the Regional Rural Development Standing Working Group (SWG) in South-East Europe”.