The specific objectives of the Eleventh Stakeholders’ Group Meeting held on 19th June in the premises of Town Sremska Mitrovica was to present the overall results of ABDA Grant scheme, progress made regarding people to people actions and to discuss about next phase of ABDA programme.
Conclusions from the meeting:
- PMU as a Secretariat of SHG will facilitate the process of development of project proposals (emphasis on IPA II)
- People to people activities will continue to be supported, with limited budget
- Short application form for People to People action should be prepared and delivered to the SHG. Members of the SHG “Drina-Sava” will nominated people to people action by 17th July 2015 by delivering the application form to the PMU
- Possible implementation of Project “Improvement of Solid Waste Management” in “Drina-Tara”, “Sharra” region and partly “Drina-Sava” region
- It is necessary to continue with informing and delivering calls for proposals to the stakeholder group. Members of the SG will inform each other on open calls via the Project Office “Drina-Sava”.
This meeting was part of the project “Fostering regional cooperation and balanced territorial development of Western Balkan countries in the process towards EU integration” funded by the European Union.