Regular meeting of the SHG for cross-border region of “Prespa”.
The main objectives of the Eleventh Stakeholders’ Group Meeting for “Prespa” cross-border region was to present the overall results of Area Based Development Approach (ABDA) programme (period June – October 2015), as well as planed future activities, and the perspective for possible future implementation of the project on “Rural development via water and forest management in SEE”.
The discussions on this meeting was focused on the following topics:
- General achievements of ABDA implementation in “Prespa” Cross-Border region (period June – October 2015);
- Presentation of the official web page for “Prespa” cross – border region;
- Discussion on “Prespa” Stakeholders Operational Protocol and Rules of procedure;
- Future activities related to implementation of ABDA in “Prespa” cross-border region;
- Discussion about project proposals for Integrated Economic Development;
- Rural development via water and forest management in SEE.
This activity was part of the European Union funded project “Fostering regional cooperation and balanced territorial development of the Western Balkan countries in the EU integration process” implemented by the SWG.