The joint Meeting of the Managing Authorities and Paying Agencies from SEE related to the “Rural Development – programming and measures for IPA/IPARD II” was held in the period 26 – 28 May 2015 in Podgorica, Montenegro.
During the meeting different topics were discussed such as:
– Update on preparations for implementation of IPARD II: overview of the programmes and entrustment process
– Presentations on the state-of-play by the Managing Authorities, such as:
- Structure of the Managing Authorities
- Representation on the Monitoring Committee
- List of Eligible Expenditure
- Use of Technical Assistance measure
- Capability of advisory services to advise on IPARD
- Access to funds for private co-financing, etc.
On the meeting attended representatives of IPARD operating structures – Managing Authorities and Paying Agencies from SEE on senior level positions (Heads of Managing Authorities and Directors of Paying Agencies/Heads of Financial Departments).