Regular meeting of the SHG for cross-border region of “Drina-Tara”. The discussions on this meeting was focused on the following topics:
- Review of the effects of the catastrophe caused by floods in the “Drina-Tara” region and the activities undertaken by the ABD project
- Discussion related with the first ABD Call for project proposals in the “Drina-Tara” and “Drina-Sava” regions, lessons learned and next steps
- Discussion about “people-to-people” activities which can be supported by SWG and possible activities that can reduce floods and landslides
- Nomination of new representatives from private and NGO sector in the Stakeholders Group.
- Presentation of prepared promotional materials for the cross border region “Drina-Tara”
This activity is part of the EU funded project: ”Preparation for implementation of Area Based Development Approach in the Western Balkans – second phase” implemented by SWG.