The aim of the meeting was presentation of the main achievements from the previous phase, as well as discussion related to the implementation of the second phase of the project for preparation for implementation of the Area Based Development Approach in the Western Balkan countries.
The following topics were presented and discussed during the meeting:
– General achievements related to the preparations for implementation of ABDA in the WB countries
– Progress made in relation to preparation of programming documents
– Pilot test case on integrated economic development in “Drina-Tara” and “Drina-Sava” cross-border areas
– Integrated economic development in the Western Balkan cross-border areas – Experinces so far and future prespectives
– ABD –continuation of the process in the period 2015-2017
Next meeting of the PSG is scheduled for September 2014 within the 30th Meeting of the SWG Assembly scheduled for the period September 8th – 12th.