The Regional Rural Development Standing Working Group (SWG) in South-East Europe in cooperation with GIZ, within the project ”Rural development through integrated forest and water resources management” (LEIWW), has opened the Second call for proposals for the ABD Grant Scheme on the 25th October, 2016, for the cross-border regions of Sharra and Prespa.
SWG organized info days in different locations in the two cross-border regions that are included in the Second call of the ABD Grant Scheme in the period following the opening of the call. The info days took place in different municipalities in the three countries (Macedonia, Kosovo* and Albania) which are part of the cross-border region of Sharra. The info days were held according the following schedule:
- 26 October in Jegunovce, 13:00 PM, at the Municipality;
- 27 October in Shtrpce, 10:00 AM at the Municipality;
- 27 October in Prizren, 14:00 PM at the Municipality;
- 28 October in Kukes, 00 AM at the Kukes Regional Council, meeting hall, 4thfloor;
- 31 October in Dragash, 00 AM the Municipality meeting hall, 2thfloor.
On the info days, different stakeholders and other potential applicants were introduced with the basic information and the application process of the Second call of the ABD Grant Scheme. There were also sessions for questions and answers, from which further discussions on the application process were developed.
The ABD Grant Scheme is supported and facilitated by the European Union funded project “Fostering regional cooperation and balanced territorial development of Western Balkan countries in the process towards EU integration” implemented by the SWG.
* Kosovo* “This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSC 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.”