34 participants, representatives of “Drina-Tara” Stakeholders’ group were present at the 6th meeting organized by the Regional Rural Development Standing Working Group (SWG) in the South-East Europe. The purpose of the meeting that took part on 18th March 2014 in Visegrad, Bosnia and Herzegovina, was to inform the participants with the details related to the implementation of the second phase of the EU funded project:”Preparation for implementation of Area Based Development Approach in the Western Balkans”.
The main focus of the meeting was the forthcoming Call for project proposals and grant scheme but the following topics were also discussed/ presented:
– General achievements related to the preparations for implementation of ABDA in the WB countries;
– Link between programme document and projects-Measures;
– Presentation of the project on ABDA implementation – 2nd phase: Main outputs, project activities, milestones and general timeframe;
– Possible support to people- to- people actions – discussion, and
– Changes in stakeholders’ group, discussion about future work of stakeholders’ group
The discussion on the main topic – Call for project proposals and grant scheme continued the next day when 50 representatives of the Stakeholders group and potential beneficiaries attended the “ABDA Info day”. Here, the project ideas and open issues related to the application process were discussed. At the same time, possibilities for support of “people-to-people actions” were elaborated. The participants agreed on the criteria and concluded that this activity should be separated from the Grant scheme.
Click here to view/ download the presentations from the 6th SHG meeting and the „ABDA Info Day“ for “Drina-Tara” cross border region!