The 6th meeting of the Stakeholders’ Group for the cross-border region of “Sharra” was organized by the Regional Rural Development Standing Working Group (SWG) in the South-East Europe on March 25th in Tearce Municipality, Macedonia with an aim to familiarize the participants with the activities planned to be implemented during the 2nd phase of the EU funded project:”Preparation for implementation of Area Based Development Approach in the Western Balkans”.
In total 36 representatives of this Stakeholders’ Group from Albania, Kosovo* and Macedonia, including the members of the ABDA project team participated on this gathering.
The following topics were presented and discussed:
– General achievements related to the preparations for implementation of ABDA in the WB countries;
– Progress made in relation to preparation of programming documents;
– Brussels point of view about the main topics related to the future ABDA activities;
– Preparations for integrated approach for economic development of “Sharra” cross-border region;
– Future activities related to implementation of ABDA in Sharra cross-border region – “People to people” actions and possibilities for their support, and
– Nomination of Stakeholder’s group members
 Kosovo* “This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.”