The 5th Stakeholder Group (SHG) meeting in the cross-border region of “Krsh” has been held on 22nd March, 2017 at the hotel “Palma” in Tivat, Montenegro. The SHG meeting agenda encompassed discussion on the following topics:
- Formal acceptance of the Baseline study and strategic framework for economic development of the cross-border region “Krsh” and of the logo of the region;
- Outcomes and experiences from the People-to-People actions organized in the region;
- Organizational structures of the Stakeholder Groups in the other cross-border regions implementing the ABD Approach and its application in the cross-border region of “Krsh”;
- On-going and future calls for applications in the cross-border region of “Krsh” (IPA CBC, bilateral, national);
- Future activities and preparation of the action plan.
During the meeting, the SHG made a decision to continue with the activities for consolidation of the Stakeholder Group, establishment of its structures and development of rules and procedures.
Contact persons on national level were identified to act as communication gate between the members of the SHG and the Regional Coordinator.
In addition, the SHG members concluded that a Memorandum of Understanding expressing the good will for future cooperation should be signed by Mayors of participating municipalities, civil sector, as well as the business sector. The final form of the MoU should be discussed during the next SHG meetings.
The activity is implemented within the EU funded project: “Fostering regional cooperation and balanced territorial development of Western Balkan countries in the process towards EU integration” implemented by SWG.