The 17th meeting of the Stakeholder Group (SHG) for the cross-border region of “Drina-Sava” was hosted by the City of Loznica in the Hotel Royal Spa in Serbia, on the 27 April, 2017.
The discussions on this meeting were focused on the following topics:
- Information on the ABD Grant scheme within the Project “Rural development through integrated forest and water resources management (LEIWW)”;
- Implemented activities within the EU Project “Fostering regional cooperation and balanced territorial development of Western Balkan countries in the process towards EU integration”;
- Procedures for applying on CBC Calls – experience and examples of good practice.
Conclusions from the meeting:
- The SHG is willing to continue their participation in the ABD process;
- Specific workshops and trainings during the next project phase are needed (such as food preparation for small agriculture household, examples of good practices in the region, etc.);
- The SHG suggested that new municipalities should have the opportunity to join the cross-border region of “Drina-Sava”;
- Working groups for agriculture and tourism should continue the previous work.
This activity was part of the EU funded project: “Fostering regional cooperation and balanced territorial development of Western Balkan countries in the process towards EU integration” implemented by SWG.