USAID Economic Development, Governance and Enterprise Growth Project (EDGE)
Support to the Inbound Tourism Development in the Western Balkans Cross-Border Rural Areas
Standing Working Group for Regional Rural Development in South East Europe (SWG RRD) is inviting you for submitting of Proposals for support of WB Cross-Border Tourism Product Development and Promotion. The call is part of the project Support to the Inbound Tourism Development in the Western Balkans Cross-Border Rural Areas, implemented by SWG and co-financed by the USAID’s Economic Development, Governance and Enterprise Growth Project.
The objectives of the project are:
- To increase the level of integration of ecotourism, rural tourism and adventure tourism value chains in rural cross-border regions of the Western Balkans and strengthen the cooperation among their participants
- To build the capacity of ecotourism, rural tourism and adventure tourism value chain participants to meet the requirements of the target market
- To apply marketing approach in inbound tourism development in the Western Balkans
- To obtain endorsement (by national authorities responsible for rural development) of relevant policy recommendations related to inbound tourism in rural areas in the Western Balkans.
* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence
Eligible countries/territories within the project: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, North Macedonia, Montenegro, and Serbia.
The deadline for submitting the proposal in English should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com by 22 December 2020.