The second Regional Expert Advisory Working Group for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables was organized as a hybrid event. The aim of the meeting was to present Western Balkan country/territory needs for SWG technical support for the implementation of marketing standards for fresh fruit and vegetables in 2023. Participants had a chance to visit Fruit research Institute. The main activity of the Institute is scientific research in the field of biotechnical sciences, within the scientific disciplines of fruit growing, crop protection, plant product technology and food biotechnology, within the framework of programs and projects that include mostly applied and development research.
Regional Report on Market Standards for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables in SEE you can find here: https://seerural.org/…/State-of-the-art-of-the-fresh…
The activity is supported within the Project “Support to the economic diversification of rural areas in Southeast Europe (SEDRA II)” implemented by SWG in partnership with GIZ.
Program Second Interim meeting REAWG on Market Standards for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
2. The Country-territory proposal for technical support in the marketing standards area
3. Institutional plan for 2023 CMO Albania
4. Institutional plan for 2023 Marketing Standards for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Kosovo*
5. Needs for technical support in 2023 Marketing Standards for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Kosovo*
6. Institutional plan for 2023 Marketing Standards for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Montenegro