Third Interim Meeting of the Regional Expert Advisory Working Group on Organic Agriculture in SEE is organized in a period 2-4 November 2022 in Niksic, Montenegro.
The aim of the meeting is to continue the implementation of the initiated activities to strengthen the agriculture and rural development policy regarding the implementation of the EU Green Agenda for the Western Balkans and alignment with the CAP 2021-2027, particularly the transposition of EU legislation in the field of organic agriculture and establishing the structure which ensure continuation of the export of organic commodities to European market. Also, at the meeting participants will discuss the continuation of technical support for the achievement of these goals, as well as the preparation of proposals for the REAWG Work Program for the following year.
Program -The Third Interim Meeting of the REAWG on Organic Agriculture
1. How to ensure export the organic goods from WB to EU market after January 1st 2025
2. New EU-Regulation- Aspects relating to Import_Fuchs
3. Implications of the new EU organic regulation for exports and domestic market
4. Presentation 3rd RESWG meeting, Albania
5. Expressing the needs for technical support of countries-territories
6. Information of the existingcurrent legislation in the field of organic agriculture
7. SWG – Organic Agriculture – North Macedonia