The Standing Working Group for Regional Rural Development (SWG) in South Eastern Europe within the EU funded project: ”Regional cooperation and networking in the field of agriculture, rural and economic development of cross-border areas” organized VII Stakeholder Group Meeting for the cross–border region “Krsh”.
The meeting was attended by 38 participants, interested stakeholders from the “Krsh” region. The main objectives of the meeting were the presentation of the activities implemented in the cross-border region “Krsh”:
- Call for support of the events in the cross-border region “Krsh”
- Finished Workshop in the cross-border region “Krsh“ “Development of the value chains in tourism and agro-business sector“
Supported P2P events were presented to the participants, and applicants introduced their organizations and the manifestations.
Senior expert, Ms. Suzana Miosevic Djordjevic, presented the mapping process in regions, while regional expert on agri-food, Mr. Predrag Markovic, presented the data collected in order to map agri-food value chains and its development, especially cheese. Mr. Filip Sekuloski, regional expert on tourism presented he data collected in order to map tourism value chains and its development.
Upcoming activities are presented:
- Implementation of the supported P2P events;
- Support in preparing project proposals;
- VIII SHG meeting
- Study tour visit | Size: 723 KB Predrag Markovic - Krs FIN trebinje | Size: 739 KB Filip Sekuloski - Krsh TVC Trebinje 31052018 | Size: 21 MB 2018-05-31 VII SHG sastanak CBR Krsh | Size: 340 KB 2018-05-31 Minutes of the 7th SHG Meeting CBR Krsh | Size: 669 KB 2018-05-31 Lista prisutnih VII SHG sastanak CBR Krsh | Size: 336 KB 2018-05-31 Bilješke sa sedmog sastanka grupe zainteresovanih strana prekograničnog regiona Krš | Size: 231 KB 2018-05-31 FINAL Agenda VII SHG meeting CBR Krsh ENG | Size: 217 KB 2018-05-31 FINAL Agenda VII Sastanak SHG regiona Krsh_