Regular meetings of the Stakeholder groups for the cross-border region of Drina-Sava”, “Drina-Tara” and “Krsh”.
Topics of the meetings will be focused on:
- SWG Implementation Strategy 2005-2020, achievements
- Grant scheme investments, People to People events and Capacity building
- LEADER approach and IPARD measures for support to rural development
During the meetings will be organized official signing of Contracts for Grant beneficiaries with press release.
The meetings will take place as follows:
- 16th March, Cultural Centre, Bijeljina, B&H: 22nd Stakeholder Group Meeting for the Cross-border region of “Drina-Sava”
- 17th March, Municipal Assembly Hall, Bajina Basta, Serbia: 21st Stakeholder Group Meeting for the Cross-border region of “Drina-Sava”
- 19th March, Municipality Multimedia Hall, Tivat, Montenegro: 10th Stakeholder Group Meeting for the Cross-Border region of “Krsh”
These activities are part of the Project: “Support to economic diversification of rural areas in Southeast Europe (SEDRA) jointly implemented by the Standing Working Group for Regional Rural Development (SWG) in SEE and the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ).