The 25th Assembly meeting of the Regional Rural Development Standing Working Group (SWG) in SEE was realized from 02 – 07 December 2013 in Bernried, Stanberg Lake, Germany.
The aim of the 25th Session was:
- to review the realized activities within the SWG in the period January – December 2012 within the SWG Operational Plan 2012;
- to review the SWG Annual Financial Report for Financial Year 2012;
- to present the conclusions of the 6th Annual Working Meeting of the Ministers of Agriculture from SEE;
- to have a decisive/critical overview of the functions of the SWG Bodies;
- to prepare the SWG Operational Plan for 2013 inclusively EC (ABDA 2013);
- to update on developments of agriculture and RD in the SWG member countries, as well as
- to plan the SWG activities for the period January – December 2013.
Representatives of nine out of ten SWG member institutions and three observer institutions participated on the 25th Session.
The above mentioned topics were discussed in two working sessions: Internal session of the SWG Assembly and SWG Session with participation of SWG partner institutions and organizations.
During the last two days of the event which were foreseen for a field trip in Munich and its’ surroundings, the participants visited the Bavarian Ministry of Agriculture, Technical University of Munich – Weihenstephan and selected locations in the “Green Center of Bavaria”.